Hospital Pharmacy Services
Strength from experience makes Slade the experts in supplying hospital pharmacy services. Slade Pharmacy provides a full range of services including clinical reviews, quality compounded medications and procurement management.
With over 40 years’ experience in providing pharmacy services to hospitals across Australia our services now extend to over 30 hospitals nationally.
As private hospital pharmacy service provision specialists, our services include:
- Compounding of chemotherapy treatments
- Compounding of tailored medications
- Ward-based clinical pharmacy services
- Inpatient and outpatient medication reviews
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Specialist fertility (IVF) treatment management and counselling
- Assistance with health fund applications for new medical treatments
- Medication and risk management training for allied health staff
- Drug supply and tender management
- Medication safety and protocol/policy development
- Clinical trials
- Assistance with hospital accreditation
Contact us on (03) 9565 4400 or email email@example.com to see how we can add value to your hospital pharmacy operations.