Website Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Slade Pharmacy Management Pty Ltd on behalf of itself and all of its subsidiary companies (“Slade”). Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this website. It is important that you read and understand this information. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
Risk & Liability
You accept all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Slade excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. No responsibility is taken for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites. Slade will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this website, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. The information on this service is provided “as is” with all faults and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. Slade shall not be liable for damages or injury resulting from access to, or inability to access, this website, or from any reliance on any information provided at this website. In no event shall Slade be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, or any indirect damages even if Slade has been informed of the possibility of any such damage or loss.
Any offers made on this site are non-binding and without obligation. Parts of this site or the complete website including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by Slade without separate announcement or notice to you.
Slade Contact Details
The use of Slade’s published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes by others is prohibited. Offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
Variation of Terms & Conditions of Use
This website is provided as a service to its visitors. Slade reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content at any time for any reason without prior notification. By your access and use of this website you agree to periodically review these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall be conclusively bound by any such future modifications.
All site content on the Slade website is copyright (Copyright © 2015 Slade Pharmacy Management Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.) The copyright for any material created by Slade is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the written approval of Slade.
Submissions by You
Any material or information that you post on Slade’s website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary communication. Slade will have no obligations regarding your communications and Slade will be free to use it for any purpose without reference to you. You are prohibited from posting on this website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
Information contained on this website is for general information and education purposes only. It is not intended as professional or medical advice and should not be interpreted to mean diagnosis, prescribing, endorsement or recommendation of any product or service. All health conditions should be assessed by a qualified doctor or health professional. Slade assumes no responsibility for any outcomes that arise as a result of misuse of any products as a result of information obtained from this website.
Membership Login, Passwords & Security
This website may contain restricted access areas, e-mail services, bulletin boards and notices, discussion groups, or other message or communication facilities. Membership registration is subject to approval and some waiting time may be involved. Membership and communication via this website is expressly conditional on the following terms and conditions:
- You may only post, send and receive messages and material that are proper, ethical and related to the website or service provided by Slade.
- You must not post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, abusive, vulgar, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence.
- You must not impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to members of the staff of Slade, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, an entity or Slade.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and password in relation to this website, and for restricting access to your computer.
- You are fully responsible for the use of the site under your username and password. In case of breach of security, you must notify Slade immediately of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, image or program, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You must not post, transmit or exploit in any way, any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising, including but not limited to, petitions for signatures, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; You must not delete or interfere with any website content including but not limited to member contributions, messages, notices, or disrupt the website or its users in any way.
- You must not post or transmit any messages which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
You acknowledge and agree that any content or communications, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content or communications originated. This means that you, and not Slade, are solely responsible for any such content or communications that you upload, forward, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the website.
Slade does not control the content or communications posted by users via the website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content or communications. All content on the site is provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Slade does not guarantee that your access to the site will be uninterrupted, free of viruses or any harmful components, or error-free. However any such errors or interruptions to the site will be rectified as soon as is possible. Slade is not responsible or liable for any opinions or suggestions, whether expressed or implied, of individuals contributing or participating in any activity within the website.
Slade does not screen all content or communications provided by users of the website. Nevertheless, Slade reserves the right to monitor content and communications on the website and to edit or remove content or communications which Slade deems in its sole discretion to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Slade further reserves the right to terminate your access to the website at any time and, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. You agree that Slade shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the website.
Slade reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to enforce the foregoing Terms and Conditions of Use, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, and to respond to claims that the website is in violation of the rights of third parties.
Links to Third Party Sites
The website may provide links to websites and access to content, services, and products offered by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of Slade, and as such, Slade cannot be responsible for the content provided on these linked websites. Such links are provided as a convenience only and inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement or support, whether financially or otherwise, by Slade. You link to any such websites entirely at your own risk.
This website is an Australian website. Because of the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including all laws, rules, codes and regulations of the country in which you reside. In addition, you agree to comply with all laws regarding the transmission of technical data from Australia or the country in which you reside.